Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Redskins Season Tickets Arrive

It's that time of year. Training camp is underway and preseason games are just around the corner. The Redskins need to make sure about 900,000 (2 preseason, 8 regular season) tickets get FedEx'd to the fans before they face the Bills on August 9th at FedEx Field.

My FedEx package arrived today, filled with the tickets, a merchandise catalog, a letter, a receipt, and some random third party junk mail...err, "special offers".

I admit, I almost didn't renew my tickets in protest over the way the coach hiring (or "The Process" as Snyder called it) was handled. I was pretty bewildered each day that passed following Joe Gibbs' retirement 2.0. And I was one of many that thought Gregg Williams was the obvious successor...BUT, after seeing the Skins show restraint in the off season, drafting 10 players, and hiring a zany offensive coach willing to air it out...well, I gave in and renewed...after receiving 3 "Final Expiration" notices. So, suffice it to say, I am looking forward to this season...and not looking forward to paying off this new debt on my credit card.







Hail.

No comments: